PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Request to Edit/Cut out Photos

alisonellerbrook0
19-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi,

I seem to remember doing this before!!! Am in a tight spot again. A national newspaper wants to feature some of my lampshades but needs some hires photos in the next 12 hours - I have the photos, but I don't have them 'cut out' so they don't look their best.

I basically need someone who is very good at editing photos to cut out the background and make the photos look their best (they basically want the photos to look like the ones on my website) I can use photoshop elements, but I'm not great and the edges look too raw for print, so please only get in touch if you're a dab hand!.

My friend may still be able to do this tonight, but I need a backup option just in case.

There are 4 photos to be done, but I'm on a very limited budget so can't afford to pay very much for this (but you would also have the joy of knowing your handywork was on display in a weekend broadsheet ;) )

If you're able to do this, please can you email me (alison@hunkydoryhome.co.uk ) with a quote and time you'll be available to do this.

Thanking you!
Ali

damion
19-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey Alison, I've sent you an email. Speak soon.

VLAHAKISA
19-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi Alison,

If you need any further back up get in touch this evening - amanda@trulyace.com

The term for what you need doing is called creating a 'clipping mask' around images. It's not too hard to do for those that know how to do it :-)) It's pretty quick to do also especially around something with many straight lines like a lamp.

Best Wishes

Amanda