PDA

View Full Version : Email lists

kayemdesign
06-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi

Can someone RECOMMEND a reputable and established list broker. We run email campaigns for our target sector every week and are looking to purchase a bulk number of names i.e. 5000-25000. Currently we pay 12p per lead so a bulk purchase we would be looking for this to go down.

Please respond with URL's or if any board members offer this service call me on 01604 877299, please don't email or PM as I need to speak direct to you if you offer this service.

Thanks

Steve

Sherry_D
06-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Have you tried www.marketingfile.com

Sunee
06-07-2006, 05:24 PM
I find it hard to believe that there is such a thing as a reputable e-mail list :o

MarkCo
06-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Is www.htmail.com something that you are talking about.

Sunee
06-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Thing is, even if you only send e-mails to opted-in users, the messages can be blocked by the anti-spam processes going on behind the scenes.

How can you be sure that your 10p message is getting to the recipient and not just wasted by being blocked?

Advertising on a website directly seems to be much more effective than e-mail methods.

kayemdesign
06-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Sunee
Thing is, even if you only send e-mails to opted-in users, the messages can be blocked by the anti-spam processes going on behind the scenes.

How can you be sure that your 10p message is getting to the recipient and not just wasted by being blocked?

Advertising on a website directly seems to be much more effective than e-mail methods.

Well, its a numbers game. The more email addresses we have the higher percentage of us gaining business. Some of our best and most valued customers have come from an email flyer. On average we spend around 80 per month for 450-500 leads. Each flyer thats sent can net anything from 500 - 10000 of business.

A recent flyer promoting a drop in memory stick prices netted 12,000 of orders. Some of those customers place repeat orders. So email marketing for us is a very efficient and cost effective method of reaching our target market of marketing execs, marketing managers and marketing teams.

Our current list broker is not providing enough leads, hence the request for a good list broker that will allow us to choose certain sectors to target.

Steve