PDA

View Full Version : isn't life out to screw business people?

Anthony
20-04-2003, 12:26 AM
Don't you just think that life is out to screw business people?

Because so many determined, ahrd working people manage to fail, and some many people with reasonable potential (like myself) fail to start up in business because they are put off by others who advise them, or others who try to screw them.

Im not on a self pity posting here, as nothing has personally happened to me, but sometimes, don't you just think

"thats it, Im through with business"?

Xoid
20-04-2003, 01:02 AM
Screw what people say, if you think you can make ago of a business venture then go for it, all these 'so-called' professionals say it's not worth starting this because... because... because...

SCREW YOUR BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA GIVE IT AGO SO SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! !!!!

anyway, how do people know that the reason they have been told not too is because the person who gave them that advice has other interests, like start the same company and doesn't need the competition? hey? screw it, give it ago!!!!

on a lighter note :p

business can be tough alot of the time as most people will tell you on these boards, but, who cares! that's life! just do it mate, don't think about what if I don't succeed, BLAH BLAH BLAH, you won't really KNOW until you try!!!

Martin
20-04-2003, 02:05 AM
You got 1 life.

And no room for "wot if's" and "maybe's".

So, push on with your plans.

And then in 10 years time you'll be driving past the people that said you couldn't do it in your Merc :)

Best of luck

Martin

cmckay
20-04-2003, 07:23 PM
Agree there - Give it a go! the only way to find out if it will work is to try it!

Chris

VLAHAKISA
20-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Agreed, theres nothing I hate more than to hear people say 'it can't be done' - without trying it first.

No one can say 'it can't be done' unless they've tried it, for a long time - and worked very hard at it.

Regards

Amanda

Xoid
20-04-2003, 09:15 PM
they still can't say "it can't be done" even if 'they' have tried it for along time and worked very hard at it, doesn't mean another person can't do it, afterall we are all different :p

VLAHAKISA
20-04-2003, 09:18 PM
Yes, you're right, I mean when sometimes you hear people saying ...

"I would do that but its not really feasible, or possible, or likely to work out etc etc "

I don't like to hear people putting themselves down before they've even tried.

"A life lived in fear is a life half lived" - Strictly Ballroom........ my husbands fav quote and actually becoming my own fav quote also.

Regards

Amanda

Xoid
20-04-2003, 09:27 PM
Hehehe, I know what you meant, I was just being awkward :p

VLAHAKISA
21-04-2003, 09:48 AM
:-))

AsdaOJ
21-04-2003, 06:09 PM
every few days i end up having some funny conversations about failure attitudes with my flatmate.

We try to beat each other with the funniest negative statement someone can say to themselves.

It wont work, No one else has done it, I failed once so that means it can never work,

These ones are quite tame, But once you get into the habit of taking the **** out of them, your whole internal dialogue changes,

Its really quite cool, cause you start to NEVER hear any of the **** that seems to be twittering around the heads of those who never get started.

Its well recommended,

In fact i'll start a new thread on this topic,

Col