PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky bit of research

daly
19-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Hello,

Looking for feedback on people within the Berkshire area, although other feedback is wanted!

- Do you think Windsor & Eton is lacking an Internet Centre?

- If so, are you a gamer?

- If not, why don't you think it needs one?

I am conducting more research as i go, but a bit of quick online research can't help!

Daly

DeterminedOne
19-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi Daly,

I think that question might be a bit specific for this forum for you to get any real results. I come from windsor originally and don't know of any internet cafes in the area, other than the library but I guess that doesn't really count.
You're best bet is to get out on the highstreet with a clipboard and pen!!

Laura

moneyman
19-05-2006, 08:43 PM
personally i think internet centers are completely dead unless you have a large transient population such as london. laptops and hand helds are now wifi and there are very few people who have no access who want it.

daly
19-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Hello,

Thanks for comments.

DeterminedOne: Currently the competition is within McDonalds, which is overfilled with 'Chavs' - computers sparsley in use mainly for that reason, i don't even go in there for the fact they loiter outside it!

Don't worry research is being continued, main problem is property rental is sky high, most require a huge premium!

Moneyman: I couldn't agree more. But tourists populate for Castle, Eton College (near by) & Legoland. Position would be vital, but generally Windsor is very busy.

As i mentioned; this is one quick way to get opinions and ideas which i value (thanks both of you). Let's hope it continues in this fashion.

Cheers,

Daly