PDA

View Full Version : What to do during gap year

edwardbarton
10-05-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm currently nearing the end of year12 and my AS year so this gap year will be happening from 2007-2008.

Anywho, my main intention is to take a gap year so I can work for myself managing my current website and then hopefully selling it off to pay for uni (or at least that's my intention). At the end of this, in an ideal world I'll go onto doing a management degree at Warwick.

During this year my main priority will of course be working that business up to a price where it can be sold at that price but I want to do a lot more during the year as well. I can't take on any long term jobs as such but one thing I do want to gain is experience, contacts and generally a lot more on-the-job knowledge.

Basically, I don't want any specific events to attend (mainly because it isn't for another year yet), I'm just looking for ideas regarding things to do. Things that'll give me experience, inspire me, give me a bit of creativity, that kind of thing.

Thanks in advance,
Ed :)

bonifacegumbo
11-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Hie Edward Barton
1)
Judging from the message you posted you are planning on managing and developing your website for resell at alater date.When i saw your message one men came to mind this was Kirt a man who specializes in doing this for a living .He bought a simple cheap website for pennies in a pound he fine tuned it and sold it three months later sold it for US $11 000 000 or 6 380 000 .HE TEACHES people how to do the same . Visit the following link to find out more http://amillionsellinghangers.blogspot.com
He is featured on dvd2 which is offered as one of three bonuses for reserving the full set of the ultimate internet marketing conference dvd set .I know this is the right man to guide you ,hope you will learn a lot from him

2)
Another idea is to develop products to sell online on your website or ebay.I will provide you with a link to my private Mentors Bill a millionaire publisher and product creator And Tim Who are currently making a living by doing this i know of a handful of these ,Tim sells more than 500 dvds per month at 25 each.He produced them on his own
he also sells dvds showing how he does this on a step by step tutorial. The link below gives you more information about these men.(not just teachers they are doers) I learnt from these Men and now am doing well see my ads in National press And online click the link for more details .
http://www.geocities.com/b1g22003/DVDBusiness.html

All the best with your studies and business

To your success

Boniface