PDA

View Full Version : leaflets/catalogues

antkel
21-04-2006, 10:42 AM
hi all,

can anyone help, im looking for some promotional flyers and leaflets, also soon (but not yet) catalogues.

just after ideas of price and quantities needed to order etc

thanks in advance, ant :-)

damion
21-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Hi email me some more information.

damion @ degrafik.co.uk (take spaces out, done this so spammers can't get my email!).

Damion.

hightide
21-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Likewise - let me know what you need in more depth and I would be happy to quote.

We're based in Birmingham Jewellery Quarter but moving to Sutton Coldfield at the end of the month so we're fairly local to Uttoxeter if you want to pop over and have a chat.

Also got some lovely flyers on special offer at the moment....

Jon

jon@hightideproductions.co.uk / 0870 950 7775

MK Printing
21-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Ant

Please take a look at www.MKPrinting.co.uk and have a look at our testimonials, you will see a lot of people from this forum have already bought from me and given great feedback.

Please feel free to call me on 0161 248 5474 and I can send out samples to you.

We look forward to working with you

Matt, MK Printing

Stationery-Direct.co.uk
21-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi there Ant

We do flyers, leaflets and brochures.

Take a look at the prices displayed on our website www.stationery-direct.co.uk, all prices include design, print and delivery.

If you need any further information or samples then do not hesitate to get in touch via our website.

Kindest regards

Damon
Stationery-Direct.co.uk

Ken
21-04-2006, 02:35 PM
I can recommend

http://www.invernessprint.com/

K / L

antkel
21-04-2006, 04:59 PM
thanks guys :-)

XS Developments
21-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi Ant,

Aside from the good people on this forum, a good place to start might be your local printers (check yellow pages, etc) ... they will have a wide selection of different brochure styles, finishes, paper-weights and so forth. It's likely that they'll also have an in-house design team.

Alternatively, it could be well worth collecting brochures from businesses in your local area, that you like the look of - and try contacting them to find out who did it for them.

Jim