PDA

View Full Version : OT: Cordite - A Big Thanks

Widgey
17-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi all:

Just to clarify with all the self promotion threads going on, that I am not being paid in anyway to say this and am receiving no benefits for saying it either (shamefully!!) :D

I just want to publically thank Josh at Cordite for doing a great job on my new logo!!

I contacted him when he started showing his face on the boards and told him my budget and requirements and he has exceeded my expectations with his designs!!

Having a business name with the word Aquarius in it, conjours up thoughts of blues and maybe greens, but I wanted to stay away from this and redesign the whole thing again, which he has done with GREAT success!!

Comes highly recommended!!

All the best

Paul

P.S. Mods if you feel that this is not an acceptable post, please feel free to delete it, but I have seen recommendation posts before and thought I would at least give it a go!

Rachael
17-04-2006, 03:12 PM
I think it's great to hear when people have done a good job -

peekaboo
17-04-2006, 03:21 PM
can we see the logo?

Brett

TheJoshM
17-04-2006, 03:37 PM
hello,

Thanks paul, it's great to hear you're happy with it,
It was a pleasure working with you!

As yet it hasn't been integrated into his website (although maybe this is something we could work on in the future ;)).

I've uploaded it temporarily onto my site so you can see it and once I've sorted out my portfolio page I'll put it on there as well.

http://www.corditemedia.co.uk/clients/aquarius/AquariusLogo.gif

Widgey
17-04-2006, 03:39 PM
My main business is Telecoms ( the reason for the radar type thing) and I wanted something simple and straight forward unlike my old one! !

Rachael
17-04-2006, 04:06 PM
wooo its looking good!!

Widgey
17-04-2006, 04:14 PM
I just have to mention that I love your logo on your website as well Rachael!!

Paul

Rachael
17-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks - designed by Alex Red Tiger!! :D

Should set up a logo appreciation society - what do you think?