PDA

View Full Version : Freelance self-employed

gregfindley.com
11-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Hi All,

New to the site & forum, found loads of useful info just looking through forum already!

Basically I am a student studying Graphic Design, and I am also self-empolyed doing freelance graphic design. I have more recently started to do work on websites, and my own site www.gregfindley.com. Just after ideas and suggestions how to improve my site- and other ways of getting customers- best places to advertise, etc?

As I have self-taught on Dreamweaver and Adobe Packages I realise that my site may not be to the professionals level, but its getting a good response so far.

Thanks,
Greg Findley

InnoCreate
11-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi greg
Welcome to the forums.
I like the site - the overal design and feel of the website is good and it's easy to navigate.
If you want some tips on how to make it more browser compatable take a look at http://validator.w3.org

gregfindley.com
11-04-2006, 03:54 PM
OK thanks James, will try and get it validated!

Greg

Eagle
11-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi Greg

Let's see some more logos in that portfolio! The coffee one looks good.

gregfindley.com
11-04-2006, 04:39 PM
OK will do, wasn't sure whether to add more examples or just keep it really simple?

I have some other logos I can include- maybe on a seperate page linked from that?

Thanks for your replies,
Greg

Eagle
11-04-2006, 05:10 PM
A few is good (I have far too many on mine, admittedly) - but.... clients come first before webby admin! :)

gregfindley.com
11-04-2006, 05:14 PM
If i had designed as many good logos as you have I would want to be displaying them all!

How long has Eagle Imagery been going?

Greg