PDA

View Full Version : Manchester based businesses

MK Printing
05-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Hello

Firstly a big thanks to all those who have contacted me regarding joint ventures, I have a pile of e-mails to read through and I will get back to you all.

Please note that we are not looking for any more web designers as we now have several, each offering different services.

However we are looking for all types of businesses based in Manchester and the NW. I want to get more PR companies involved with my company so please get in contact.

Also I have lots of VA's so no more thanks. All other businesses are welcome to contact me to see if anything can be set up.

Also MK Printing acts as a supplier to many businesses where you can put on your own mark up. We work with a lot of web design companies and also those who are in direct contact with start up businesses. This can add another string to your bow.

Please feel free to contact me at info@mkprinting.co.uk and lets start working together! MK Printing is a open and ethical company, please see the website testimonials for evidence of this.

Regards

Matt, MK Printing

10Yetis
05-04-2006, 12:29 PM
fancy seeing you here you foxxy old devil... :-)

Hope you are well.

MK Printing
05-04-2006, 12:47 PM
I spend a lot of time on here. I find the people are nicer on here rather than the "other" forum.

I post on about 15 forums all in all, I get around!

Matt, MK Printing

10Yetis
05-04-2006, 01:14 PM
you are a forum hussy :-)

best of luck buddy... I am sure you are the next printing magnate!

clairemackaness
07-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by MK Printing
I spend a lot of time on here. I find the people are nicer on here rather than the "other" forum.

I post on about 15 forums all in all, I get around!

Matt, MK Printing

Which forum would you be referring to Matt?

Perhaps you could subliminally tell us LOL!