PDA

View Full Version : Small Start Up Funding Needed

tyrrelle
30-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi all
Yes i'm a newbie who has been brave (or crazy enough!?!) to start my own business. Let me fill you in a little...

I am currently using the services of TNG a gov. funded course via the job centre.
Its a bit of a strange scheme as i have only had 6wks to prepare a business plan and then i have 26wks test trading period commencing in about 2wks eek! (I have obviously been working on my plans a lot longer prior to course).

But here is my problem...I need to produce samples of my work to gain further orders but i cant seem to find to money to do this as i am unemployed due to disability.

I have a very interested high profile stockist waiting and i have managed to talk the talk to keep them involved.
I have found all the right people to do the work i require i just cant seem to get my hands on any money. I actually only need about 500.

I am of course applying for funding through the PYT and OneLondon but these take time...

WHAT DO I DO????? HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me rant a little

nemesis
22-05-2006, 05:28 PM
couldnt you hit friends and family for this? if you look for investment from outside anywhere else you are going to lose a chunk (substantial) part of your business

depending on what the product and business plan was i would be interested in taking look at investment

send me a mail at dave@cafe-lan.com I would be interested in helping out anyway!

moneyman
25-05-2006, 10:54 PM
princes trust are the guys for that sort of amount