PDA

View Full Version : Paypal...

kris_leeds
25-06-2002, 10:31 AM
hi every1, just wondering what every1 thought of paypal?

is it worth using, any hidden bad points/cost etc?

thanx a lot

kris

Meansquare
01-07-2002, 02:13 PM
You should shop around - I was recently looking for a Merchant account for my site and went to WorldPay in the end. Personally I prefered to use a UK based company. They were fairly strict on setting up an account ie: forms for the bank to sign etc, but it gives me peace of mind that they are thorough.

There are a lot of companies offering merchant services - I'd shop around - don't just look at there % cut though, look at fraud prevention and other features / services they offer.

Also don't forget to find out if they supply any kind of shopping cart. Don't forget that if they don't supply one, you could be dipping into your pocket again for more software.

Matthew

kris_leeds
02-07-2002, 09:53 AM
thanx a lot, ill look into World Pay. can u contact me by email? at kris_leeds@yahoo.com because its easier to talk that way as i dont always check the forums but im usually always on my email

cheers

kris

di1234
02-11-2005, 10:11 PM
These guys (who set up an iPod accessory store and won the Yorkshire and The Humber Award for Young Entrepreuneur of The Year 2005) set up using PayPal and still use.

Think they've upgraded to a Credit Card system but the y still accept PayPal on www.iskins.co.uk and www.psppalace.co.uk (a PSP accessory store).

May be worth getting in touch with them.

Tar!
DI.

peekaboo
02-11-2005, 10:13 PM
THIS THREAD IS OVER 3 YEARS OLD!!

Must be a record that!! Im hoping Kris has decided whoch one to go for, lol.

Regards
Brett White

di1234
02-11-2005, 10:19 PM
HA! (BLUSH). Sorry - I'm new...Let's hope he's found a solution!

think I'll just carry on reading and wont try posting as clearly I cant seem to get it right!

peekaboo
02-11-2005, 10:30 PM
lol please carry on posting but just stick to recent ones lol.

Regards
Brett White