PDA

View Full Version : Seven year old doctor....

natasha
20-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Is anyone watching it on channel 5 now?

Its truly amazing, very inspirational....

Its sad about his dad.

unknown
20-03-2006, 09:59 PM
I thought it was the 12 year old doctor? LOL

Jon123
20-03-2006, 10:01 PM
I saw it, I liked the way he knew more than the medical students!!

Will the pressure get to him?

Jon

Martin
20-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I caught a few minutes of it here and there.

He's certainly a talented young lad, but I couldn't help wondering if he's concentrated on a subject to early in life at the detriment of learning other skills.

Did you see him with the blocks during the IQ tests, or trying to match the pictures?

natasha
21-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Martin
I caught a few minutes of it here and there.

He's certainly a talented young lad, but I couldn't help wondering if he's concentrated on a subject to early in life at the detriment of learning other skills.

Did you see him with the blocks during the IQ tests, or trying to match the pictures?

yeah that was pretty sad when he scored below average in the patterns and matching things.

Yes unknown i originally put the 12 year old doctor then changed it cus the program was called the 7yr old doctor, i suppose that's when he started.

i think the main reason why he wants to find the cure, other than helping millions of people is because he wants his dad back!

I loved it when the professor and doctor said that its not a race, slow down. And he just replied with something along the lines of," we'll the people that are dying dont see it that way."
The determination and enthusiasm was amazing!

I just hope he takes a step back and has a bit of fun whilst he can.

Play!!
21-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I managed to catch a bit of that. He does seem quite switched on for his age but from his body language he didn't seem to be very interested when that doctor was talking to him about that new aspect of cancer research. He was looking around alot and nodding to frequently which indicates to me he was bored. I hope he hasn't been forced into all that stuff. That would be a shame. If he wants to do it then fair play to him.