PDA

View Full Version : Cost of licensing

grahambates
19-02-2006, 02:54 AM
Hi, Does anybody know how much it is to use the queens head on a product and what the procedure is to go about doing this? Thanks
Graham

big_phoenix
19-02-2006, 10:58 AM
You mean the pub near me in Luton?

grahambates
19-02-2006, 12:59 PM
no i mean the queens head as in HRH. Queen Elizabeth II

Adam
19-02-2006, 02:29 PM
ROFL!

That was a funny reply.

I think Her Maj, is quite selective on who she lets use her picture.

The actual answer though is just 21p. Stick a stamp on it and you have your picture.

shane74
20-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by grahambates
Hi, Does anybody know how much it is to use the queens head on a product and what the procedure is to go about doing this? Thanks
Graham

Well the procedure is as followed:

1. Buy the book "The dummies guide to executing a monarch".
2. Find yourself a guillotine. Preferably a lightweight collapsable one.
3. Find out where the Queen is in residence.
4. Go there with your lightweight collapsable guillotine. (Tip: Using a van to get past the guards would be a good idea)
5. While avoiding all security, search for the queen, maybe listening in on servants conversations to get a brief idea of Her Majesty's location. You will also need to take your lightweight collapsable guillotine with you.
6. Once the Queen is found, making sure she's all alone, grab her while setting up your lightweight collapsable guillotine - you may need to use the instruction manuel which came with it when you made your purchase.
7. Assuming you've brought it, read through the book you purchased in step 1 and put it into practice.
8. Make a grand escape...

There you have it, 8 simple steps to using the queens head on your products and it only cost the price of the book, a lightweight collapsable guillotine, the van, and the vans petrol.

Hope this helps :)

SBar
20-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Funny but discussing high treason probably isn't a good idea in todays monitored internet climate ;P

fionabailey
20-02-2006, 02:02 PM
I assume you mean using a pic of the queen on a commemorative plate or something. You have to apply for a license via http://www.royalimages.co.uk/

shane74
20-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by SBar
Funny but discussing high treason probably isn't a good idea in todays monitored internet climate ;P

lol, yes I have a feeling I'll be beheaded before any monarch does ;)