About Shell LiveWIRE
What Exactly Does Shell LiveWIRE Have to Offer?
- Monthly Awards for 16-30yr olds in their first 12 months of trading with the most innovative and sustainable new business ideas throughout the year
- Annual Shell LiveWIRE Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Discussion Forum where young entrepreneurs can get free help and advice from fellow Shell LiveWIRE members, business advisers and mentors
- Access free tools, resources and guides on starting and running your own business in our Business Library
- News, blogs, and reviews of interest to young entrepreneurs
- Watch video interviews, top tips, webcasts and how to guides in our Video Lounge
Why Does Shell Fund Shell LiveWIRE?
- As part of Shell’s commitment to social responsibility, we want to ensure that we have a positive impact in the countries and communities in which we operate which go wider than direct business impacts
- We believe that Shell LiveWIRE and our other programmes will play an important role in the UK's ability to meet many of the most pressing challenges facing society - not least, to meet growing energy demand in sustainable ways
- Young entrepreneurs are vital to drive the future of the UK economy, and Shell wants to play its part in supporting them
What Else Does Shell Do?
In the UK, Shell is involved in Social Investment programmes that support science, education and innovation. These include:
For more information on the programmes above, visit Shell's UK Social Investment website.