About Shell LiveWIRE
What Exactly Does Shell LiveWIRE Have to Offer?
Why is Shell LiveWIRE Different?
- It develops future entrepreneurs through a peer-led support service with user-generated content
- Largest bank of peer-reviewed information on enterprise for young people in UK
- Shell LiveWIRE is one of the only independent enterprise schemes across the UK
- Offers unconditional, fully-funded service with no costs or strings attached
- Support for everyone - but particularly those aged 16-30
- Helps young people around the globe explore enterprise and entrepreneurship, providing them with international reach and global networking opportunities
- One of the longest running youth enterprise schemes in the UK, promoting enterprise as a real career option since 1982
- Helps drive global economies through the championing of youth enterprise
Why Does Shell Fund Shell LiveWIRE?
- As part of Shell’s commitment to social responsibility, we want to ensure that we have a positive impact in the countries and communities in which we operate which go wider than direct business impacts
- We believe that Shell LiveWIRE and our other programmes will play an important role in the UK's ability to meet many of the most pressing challenges facing society - not least, to meet growing energy demand in sustainable ways
- Young entrepreneurs are vital to drive the future of the UK economy, and Shell wants to play it’s part in supporting them
What Else Does Shell Do?
In the UK, Shell is involved in Social Investment programmes that support science, education and innovation. These include:
For more information on the programmes above, visit Shell's UK Social Investment website.